Thursday, April 5, 2007

Test Drive

Guess who had her first driving excursion in Uganda today? That’s right. Me. And can I say I was really awesome? I can. I’m not ashamed to admit that with the whole driving on the left side of the road, the whole shifting gears with the left hand I was a tad nervous. Actually I was a lot nervous. But once I got behind the wheel, I remembered: I’m really good at this. Keep in mind that I got out of the car less than five minutes ago and am still a little high from my success. Oh, Africa, you are NOT winning today. You should have seen it! There were people waving from the side of the road! Cheering me on! And I’m sure it had nothing to do with me being a Muzungu. I’m certain it was because these people had never seen such a good driver in their lives.

1 comment:

DeTamble said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA